The Germ Shield is a 100% USA-produced pane of protection against airborne germs for a classroom setting. They are produced in and shipped from our facilities in Washington state.
These lightweight, sturdy desk shields are made with powder coated steel frame around a pane of polycarbonate plastic about .5mm thick. Zip ties through metal rivets in the plastic are attached to the aluminum elbows in the corners of the windows.
Shown here is an L-shaped shield of two windows with 24”x24” of viewable space, as well as an example of a larger single-window build. Dimensions are fully customizable to meet your needs!
- Uses polycarbonate plastic, exceptionally transparent compared to acrylic or other plastics
- Can be shipped in bulk unassembled and easily put together, stored, and transported
- Every part of the guard is interchangeable and replaceable
- Can be cleaned with alcohol or other disinfectant wipes
- Call us for a quote for your quantity and dimension needs at 425-582-3173