Policies & Security
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC Policies
I. Privacy & Security
II. Terms & Conditions
V. Orders, Customer Service & Returns
I. Privacy & Security
This site is owned and operated by Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC, we want to make your online experience satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC gathers two types of information about users:
• Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions and may include: receiving electronic newsletters and correspondence, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys;
• Information Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs, understand the demographics of our audience, and advertise to them effectively. Under no circumstances does Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
OPTIONAL VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users.
1. Electronic newsletters (Dispatches)
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. Message boards/forums
Users of the site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our advertisers. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, use of our online products — whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience’s demographics. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
II. Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer.
• Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
• Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
• Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
• Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC.
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
7. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
8. In no event shall Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected:
• with the use or performance of this web site,
• with the delay or inability to use this web site,
• with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
• for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC has been advised of the possibility of damages.
10. Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS
Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
Fully Loaded Electronics warranties products for durations of 1 year to lifetime. The warranty terms are as follows:
LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY AND LIABILITY TERMS
Fully Loaded Electronics (FLE) warrants to the original purchaser who purchased the system that it shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase (the "Warranty Period"). If the warrantied product is determined to be defective during the Warranty Period, FLE's liability shall be limited to a one (1) time repair or one (1) time replacement of this product with a new or refurbished product at FLE's option. For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, "refurbished" means a product that has been returned to its original specifications.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THIS PRODUCT: (a) IS USED WITH PRODUCTS NOT SOLD OR LICENSED BY FLE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON-LICENSED GAME ENHANCEMENT DEVICES, CONTROLLERS, ADAPTERS AND POWER SUPPLY DEVICES) OR OTHERWISE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS PRODUCT; (b) IS MODIFIED OR TAMPERED WITH; (c) IS DAMAGED BY ACTS OF GOD, MISUSE, ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, WEAR AND TEAR, UNREASONABLE USE, OR BY OTHER CAUSES UNRELATED TO DEFECTIVE MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP; (d) HAS HAD THE SERIAL NUMBER ALTERED, DEFACED OR REMOVED; OR (e) HAS HAD THE WARRANTY SEAL ON THE SYSTEM ALTERED, DEFACED OR REMOVED. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSUMABLES (SUCH AS BATTERIES). WARRANTY CARD MUST BE PRESENTED AS EVIDENCE THAT THE UNIT IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE. THE CONSUMER WILL BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SHIPPING COSTS RELATED TO WARRANTY WORK.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
Customers may opt to pay for a lifetime warranty, which warranties the product with the above terms for the life of the ownership of the product.
Fully Loaded Electronics ships via United States Postal Service (USPS). All items are shipped with secure tracking. Customers who provide an email address will be sent their package’s tracking number when the order is shipped.
Upon delivery, a signature may be required if your package is valued at over $300.
Allow 5 business days for your order to be processed prior to shipment.
Fully Loaded Electronics cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date, but we make every effort to get products shipped quickly.
V. Orders, Customer Service & Returns
Place orders via our secure website any time, 24 hours a day.
Contact our customer service department 24 hours a day at CustomerCare@FullyLoadedElectronics.com, or via fax at (425) 527-6955. You may leave a message at our toll free number: 1-888-506-0219. We will respond within 1 business day.
All returns must be accompanied by a printout of the original online receipt of purchase. All returns must be shipped pre-paid. No C.O.D. returns will be accepted. All returns must be within 60 days from customer receipt of the order. Items must be returned in the same condition that they were sent in order to be eligible for a refund. FLE does not process partial refunds.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
Fully Loaded Electronics, LLC reserves the right to refuse service on transactions that appear to be fraudulent. Transactions that appear to be fraudulent will be canceled and the buyer will be refunded.