Did you know...?
- More than half of all Americans play video games at least three hours per week.
- Video game players spend 440% more on video games than on movies.
- Video games are the fastest growing and largest segment of the entertainment industry.
- Guests are willing to pay an additional $15 to $25 per night for a room that includes a premium, luxury video game system.
Conclusion: Games are a vital part of daily life and guests will pay for in-suite gaming.
Whether you’re a family resort, upscale hotel, or casino, Fully Loaded Electronics has a program that will thrill your customers and enhance your bottom line.
You Have Options!
- Install gaming systems in rooms or check them out at the front desk.
- Provide gaming systems as a free amenity or charge a nightly rate.
- Lease or purchase systems from FLE.