Our most requested gaming system is an Xbox so we are thrilled that we are able to provide multiple FLE Xboxes to our patients in the teen lounge and on carts that can be taken into rooms where patients are on isolation. It is so convenient to have everything in one place instead of dealing with multiple discs that have the risk of getting lost or damaged. Patients, especially teens, have mentioned this has made their stay in the hospital a LOT better!
- Ellen Merrill, CCLS, Children's Memorial Hermann, TX
Our pediatric patients (and their families) LOVE using the fully loaded electronics. It brings a sense of normalcy and fun to the hospital environment. The fully loaded systems are amazing because we don’t have to keep track of games! It’s one less thing for us to lose 😊 These systems truly do make a difference for our patients during their hospital stays and I appreciate our partnership with Fully Loaded Electronics. Thank you!
- Janet Grom, CCLS, Banner Children's, AZ
We utilize fully loaded every single day to help bring brightness and joy to our PICU and oncology patients. Our staff also loves fully loaded because our staff knows how much the video game console helps kids feel more at home even though they can’t go home yet and allows them to feel like a kid for the time being.
- Ryan Lohr, Child Life, Inova Health System, VA
Are you a Child Life Specialist in Canada looking for ways to relieve stress and anxiety for your patients? Fully Loaded Electronics supplies ready-to-play game systems for children's hospitals in Canada! Our gaming consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, and iPad come loaded with games and entertainment so patients can focus on enjoying the content while they heal. We also have accessories like mobile game carts for Canada hospitals, as well as security cases, extra controllers, and VR systems prepared for hospital use.
Our video game systems for Canada hospitals come with:
- Games loaded and ready, so no discs are needed
- Internet disabled and anti-tamper settings configured - patients focus on the provided content
- Free tech support 8am-4pm PST for any questions you may have about your system
- Warranty that covered manufacturer's defects, and plans for maintenance and added content delivery available