What We Do: Video Game Solutions for Hospitals and Businesses
[Lead Generation Bar]
Video Games Made Easy
Fully Loaded Electronics provides the video game consoles, games and support you need to make any video game system work seamlessly in your public space.
Learning how to do it yourself can be stressful and time-consuming. We provide FULLY LOADED gaming systems ready to enjoy right out of the box. We've done all the logistical work for you so that you can focus on more important things.
Before Your Purchase: We're Your Expert Advisor
While you consider which gaming system will work best for you, Fully Loaded Electronics expert advisors will help you consider all the angles:
- Which gaming console will work best for you and your players?
- What games should be on your system?
- What type of gaming controllers will work best, and do you need charging docks?
- Do you need security items to protect your investment?
- Do you want other accessories, like a mobile gaming cart or a retro arcade cabinet?
We'll ask all the right questions and guide you to a bundle of products that perfectly meets your needs and your budget.
During Your Purchase: We're Your Gaming Specialist
As Fully Loaded Electronics prepares your order, our gaming specialists make sure your game system is easy for you and your players. That means:
- All the games are loaded onto the hard drive of your system. There are no discs to manage, and no internet required.
- Settings are adjusted on the system to prevent tampering and to comply with patient privacy regulations.
- Helpful laminated how-to sheets are made so your players can game easily and independently.
After Your Purchase: We're Your Technical Support Guru
Our support for you and your products continues even after your order ships. We have your back!
- Our friendly and knowledgeable tech support team is here to help with any questions by phone or email
- If your system settings are tampered with beyond what can be resolved over the phone, mail your console to FLE and we'll fix it for free
- Choose an optional Maintenance Plan and enjoy coverage for non-warranty issues that may arise. For example, if your controllers wear out from frequent use, someone spills orange juice on an Xbox, or an iPad screen cracks, we'll send you a replacement as long as you have a Maintenance Plan.
- Game Upgrade Subscriptions: Keep your video game systems loaded with the latest and greatest games by signing up for a Game Upgrade Subscription. With this subscription our gaming specialists will track what games you already have, and the ages and interests of your players. Then we'll remotely push out new games to your console every six months.
[ Lead Generation Bar]
[ Browse Our Products - button to Collections page]