Xbox Series X - Corrections
What sets Fully Loaded Electronics' video game systems apart is our unconditional approach to security. We don't just use soft locks such as passwords or parental settings to prevent access to the internet, with the Xbox Series X we physically remove the components that are responsible for internet connectivity. In any other context that might be considered excessive, but we believe that the only way to guarantee nobody puts their hand in the cookie jar is to get rid of all the cookies.
The security measures we take automatically void Microsoft's warranty, so we replace Microsoft's warranty with our own. When something breaks, we can repair or replace it so there are no headaches for your staff.
All the games you buy for any of our Xboxes are yours forever. If an Xbox gets damaged or lost, we can simply move the games from one Xbox to another Xbox. Games are a one time investment that can be used forever and we can transfer your games from current Xboxes to Xbox systems released in the future when it is time to upgrade or replace your current system.
FLE's Xbox Series X is being successfully used in many different correctional facilities across three states to rave reviews. FLE is proud to have over 100 units in the field as of 2022.
- Total Security, All Wi-fi/Internet Components Removed
- 1 Year Warranty Included By FLE
- Lifetime Technical Support By Phone And Email
- You Choose What Games To Make Available To Detainees
- All Games Loaded On The Hard Drive
- Disk Reader
- Transparent Controllers Are Available
- Wired Controllers Are Available
- Want To Customize? Call Us At 1-888-506-0219