Most back to school plans have been made and are now being implemented. To most school districts we’ve talked to, we understand it has felt a lot like building the plane as you fly and now you’re likely getting feedback from parents, teachers, community members and all of their pets as to how you could have done it better/different. One thing we know for sure is that educators and administrators are doing their absolute best with limited budgets, information, technology and assistance.
Our hats are off to you and we just want to reiterate our position of support for our schools. No matter what phase of reopening you are in, we can help make sure that the contact you do have with your students and staff is as safe as possible.
We can help with:
- Infrared touch-less thermometers
- Face masks and shields (kid and adult sizes)
- Contactless hand sanitizer stands that use foam and liquid sanitizers
- Clear acrylic partitions for desks and common areas
- Disinfectants and wipes to make cleaning easier
If your back to school plan requires a consistent supply of PPE, we'd be happy to create a custom plan tailored to the exact needs of your district.